T-T

21 dec..d00ms D4y..

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

im not joking right now..

member !!!!! be serious pls...><
when can i serious to myself??!!!
i wan 2 in science stream...i thought it's my dream ~~!!!
but y cant i pay my attention in class..T.T
i need my soul back..
giv me back plssssss~~!!!!

i didnt pay attention in my ball..
wan 2 b a digging pro..==
haiz...failed in it..
i hav 2 gambateh !! cant b lazy anymore

my exam..T.T i dun wan 2 bcome the last 1 in class..
see !!! everyone is hardworking everyone is
putting some effort in their study...
wht i hav done ?
i done nothing..T.T
member aaaa !!!!!!!!
ppl scold u awhile..dun keep crying , ok??!!!!
u hav 2 bcome bravier !!!!~~!!!
brave...is important in social..
pls rmb !!~~..><
noone will helping me..i knew..
so i hav 2 put much much much effort..
but i cant..why ??!!!
i need my confidence...~~~
lost..T.T really....
im finding...my way..my road..
i dun wan 2 turn wrong junction...i know i will regret..

不要被人来选你,
而是你去选人家~


i rmb..my mom told me when i was std 6..
mommy told me..when u get the good result..
u can hav ur opinion...2 choose the others..
and not waiting ppl 2 choose u..><
so..
pls b confidence, member !!~
^^ i believe in myself..~

No comments: