T-T

21 dec..d00ms D4y..

Sunday, July 4, 2010

haiz

just now webcam with mummy..
she asked me whether i wan 2 go sydney or not..
i terus say wan..
>< bcz..i dun wan 2 effort those..stress things..
but..
hw i wan 2 study at thr ?
im onli 15..
next yr 16..if i went thr..
..><
sumore..
will i..comfort to b thr ?
i scared..ther..will a stranger place for me..
>< i scared..i no fren at thr..
i scared..my mum..hav 2 take care of me..
im really scared..
T.T
but..wht should i do..
mummy said..
still hav 2 ask the agency..
about my situation..
bcz..mayb i cant..
study until half in mlysia..
thn go 2 australia..


im waiting for the answer..but if..australia..can agree..
my this kind of half situation..
thn..next yr..i hav 2 say bb with mlysia~~
bb my fren~~
bb..~~~>< i hope..the way tht i hav chosen..
wont..makes me regret~~

No comments: