T-T

21 dec..d00ms D4y..

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

hehe..im touching~

>< 2day wan go kepong jusco d..
thn hujan pula~~always like this 1
but nvm..we still hav jia qing's car 2 sit..
hoho xD
so i , shermaine and choc jie~
waiting for jia qing's car lor
wait wait wait..wait until 4pm liao
== walao
suan..
>< 2day when they r deciding..whr should we eat..
shermaine and xian hue keep
think for me..
thx xD
u 2`~~
my throat lor..
makes me suffer..cant eat chicken rice shop~
haizzz~
saya next time mesti mau makan!!!
chicken rice..wait for me oo.>~
+
arikato xian hue and shermaine..keep
think for my throat and..
more jelas thn me..



xian hue mama~
thx u too~~
hehe...u gav me many many ubat.~
abt throat..><
kaka xD arikato~~~
i think..my throat gt better lorr~~
i will gambateh ddddd~ ^^
thx

No comments: